Office Manager/ Personal Assistant
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by French Chamber of Great Britain
The Recruitment Department of the French Chamber of Great Britain is acting as an agent for its over 570 member companies, one of which is currently recruiting a PA/ Office Manager.
Our clients' company was founded in 2017, as a small Entrepreneurs office in Mayfair, they are looking for an experienced PA and Office Manager to help the MD navigate and dominate both the hospitality and media industry.
Job Type / Category
- Full diary management for meetings, travel and personal appointments
- All travel both on scheduled flights and private jets for both business and personal requirements
- Interaction with the landlords and maintenance teams to ensure that the premises are pristine.
- To take inventory as and when required and reorder prior to a low stock
- To manage deliveries, to report on staff members concerns and queries
- Restaurant reservations and organising private dinners and catered chefs for private parties and events
- Full access to inbox, which needs to be closely monitored (both incoming and outgoing mail)
- Booking all personal appointments, such as social, medical, physical and homeopathic
- Process all expenses
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- A pro-active approach to work, with strong use of initiative and common sense
- Be highly discreet, with a strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
- Have a positive work ethic with a no-fuss, can-do approach to ensure work gets done quickly and efficiently
- Can remain calm and always measured, especially when under pressure and working to tight deadlines
- Have a friendly but professional approach, with the ability to build rapport quickly with internal and external contacts
- Be a polished and confident communicator
- exhibit excellent spelling and grammar.
- Excellent organisation, time-management and prioritization skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Detail oriented, with high levels of accuracy
- Flexible and accommodating approach to the job; willing to respond to mobile phone and email requests out of office hours as required
- Strong IT skills - in particular, proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel
Randstad Employment Bureau
French Chamber of Great Britain
Jago Consultants Ltd
James Andrew Recruitment Solutions (JAR Solutions)