Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Would you like the opportunity to really develop a career within recruitment working for a specialist niche recruitment company?
Are you seeking your next challenge working for a recruitment company where you will be provided with structured training and have a clear progression path to achieve?
This really is a one-off chance to work in recruitment for an agency who has an exceptional reputation, strong values, positive culture and what's more work within a very exciting industry with some major brands worldwide that you would be part of and be given that opportunity to develop your career in recruitment.
In your role as Recruitment Resourcer you will be working alongside some very experienced recruitment consultants who will work with you in assisting you with your career in recruitment. You will be provided with ongoing training with the aim being for you to move from Recruitment Resourcer into a recruitment consultant role is clearly there for you to work towards.
* Using social media, an existing database, job boards, internet sourcing, and other means to source candidates for open jobs
* Supporting the recruitment consultants for the roles they are recruiting
* Making regular phone calls to update with archived candidates
* Building long-term relationships with high-calibre talent
* Keeping the candidate database up to date
* Woking as part of a team as well as individually
* Previous sales experience a real plus
* Looking to build a career in recruitment
* Money driven
* Results orientated
* Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, face to face, video chat
* Working knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Willingness to learn
* Driven work attitude
* Salary £12-22k includes on target commission earnings
* Opportunity for career progression in to a Consultant role
* Ongoing structured training programme
* Friendly and supportive culture
* Regular Social events
* The opportunity to work in a niche and exciting industry
* Business trips to industry events both UK and abroad
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful