Mgr Change Mgmt II (US)
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by TD Bank Group
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit . Find TD Bank on Facebook at and on Twitter at .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit .
Support Strategic Portfolio Delivery programs and projects with change management support.
Oversee and/or lead change management efforts and all related activities through a team of Change Analysts and/or Specialists, providing direction and coaching to develop the skills and capabilities required to drive the quality of work products. Also provides advice and guidance to a broad range of stakeholders on how to leverage strategic change management principles to support benefits realization for the program / project / initiatives, manage risks/issues and contribute to a positive stakeholder experience.
Manage/lead a team of Change Management Analysts and oversee related Change Management activities and deliverables aligned to a broad range of business clients/segments
• Collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders; communicate effectively by adapting style and technique to a diverse audience
• Collaborate with and influence partners, sponsors and businesses to make effective business decisions
• Build and grow talent by developing skills and capabilities to ensure project success, achievement of business results and improvement of the end to end customer experience
• Provide support and input to the required documentation/deliverables and monitor/assess to mitigate risks, ensure quality outputs and track progress
• Provide guidance and direction to ensure the team possesses a strong understanding of the end to end customer approach when making decisions within projects/programs
• Provide day to day guidance to team and stakeholders to build strong relationships that support business goals
• Support team with customer problem resolution to proactively identify potential issues and support the resolution of issues/escalations or redirect as appropriate
• Manage/oversee problem resolution at business segment level for own area
• Oversee, manage and prioritize resource allocation on projects and ensure appropriate level of expertise and capabilities are assigned to initiatives
• Ensure process, methodologies and tools are applied appropriately and timely
• Act as a consultant / resource to business partners and stakeholders at all levels by promoting and developing awareness of change management and best practices
• Provide insight, information and recommendations to the Change Management community to align with enterprise and industry best practices
• Collaborate with partners across TD to drive successful adoption of change
Create change strategies, plans, and activities that drive adoption of change and benefits realization
• Work with Business Owner/Sponsor to identify change adoption metrics
• Ensure team adheres to enterprise frameworks and methodologies related to overall business management activities
• Lead relationships with corporate and/or control functions to ensure alignment with enterprise and/or regulatory requirements
• Support team in staying knowledgeable on emerging issues, trends and evolving regulatory requirements and assess potential impacts to the Bank
• Assess / identify key issues and escalate to appropriate levels and relevant stakeholders and business management where required
• Identify, mitigate and report on risk issues per enterprise policy / guidance and ensure appropriate escalation processes are followed
• Ensure business operations are in compliance with applicable internal and external requirements ( e.g. financial controls, segregation of duties, transaction approvals and physical control of assets)
• Lead relationships with business lines / corporate and/or control functions to ensure alignment with enterprise and/or regulatory requirements
• Lead or contribute to cross-functional / enterprise initiatives as an organizational or subject matter expert helping to identify risk / provide guidance for complex situations
• Protect the interests of the organization identify and manage risks, and escalate non-standard, high risk transactions / activities as necessary
• Manage oversight process, risk-based identification and monitoring of related risks and regulatory compliance across the supported functions, while ensuring key controls and processes are effectively managed
• Oversee or lead the facilitation and/or implementation of action / remediation plans to address performance / risk / governance issues
• Keep abreast of emerging issues, trends, and evolving regulatory requirements and assess potential impacts
• Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes in alignment with risk appetite
• Relevant Change Management Accreditations are an asset
• 7+ years related experience, working in a project environment Advanced knowledge of change management principles, industry best practices, lines of businesses supported, project management, organization practices, business culture(s) and business transformation
• Knowledge of current and emerging competitor and market trends
• Ability to contribute to strategic direction of the function and provide advice to senior leadership
• Ability to forecast initiatives and demand in order to help develop annual strategic plan
• Ability to establish goals and objectives that support the strategic plan
• Ability to lead, plan, implement and evaluate program/project activities to ensure completion
• Knowledge of risk management environment, standards, regulations and mitigation
• Skill in preparing and managing budgets and resource allocation
• Skill in mentoring, coaching and performance management
• Skill in using analytical software tools, data analysis methods and reporting techniques
• Skill in using computer applications including MS Office
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
• Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across teams and functions
• Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently
• Ability to exercise sound judgement in making decisions
• Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
• Ability to process and handle confidential information with discretion
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Mgr Change Mgmt II (US)