Event Staff - Auburn
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by STAFF PRO
If hired, please understand that Staff Pro is hiring at this time for part-time positions only. We cannot guarantee anyone a set amount of hours and hours can vary from week to week. This is due to the fact that the Entertainment Industry is very peak and valley related
(i.e. lots of work, then little).
The hiring process can take 2-8 business days. Apply today at staffpro.com and we will call and invite you to interview within 24 hours.
We offer very flexible scheduling. We post a calendar of events online every month and you submit for what you can work.
This is the perfect job for anyone 18+, work once a week or 2-3 events per week, this is not a labor or food service position.
Security and event staff only. Weekly pay, and possibilities of advancement supervisor and manager positions when available.
Take advantage of our UNLIMITED $20 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
Have questions? Email us at or give us a call directly at (253) ###-#### #2 for recruiting.
As an employee you would become part of an elite network of service groups that make up the Staff Pro Team. As members of this Team, we share the goal of providing our guests with a constant level of friendly, impressive services that enhance their event experience.
We want to impress our guests with our friendliness, attentiveness, responsiveness,
with actions and performances that exceed guests expectations.
Our Team Members are sincere, positive and really care about their work and want to do it as seriously and professional as possible.
This job will provide you valuable work experience and will give you the opportunity to work an amazing event and make new friends.
Staff Pro is looking for applicants that are team oriented, possess strong customer service skills, and encompass a positive attitude. Experience working with large events/crowds a plus.
Essential Duties Include:
- Initiating a sincere, friendly and personal greeting to our guests. Always use a natural speaking voice, with natural inflection and a friendly tone.
- Making full eye contact with guests so they know you are focusing your full attention on them.
- Every guest interaction should be accompanied by a smile, whether you speak or not.
- Appearing upbeat, alert and attentive to your job; not appearing distracted or disinterested.
- Providing our guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions.
- Ensuring our guests are pleased with the service they receive.
- Offering a sincere Thank you for coming or Have a good day/night as you complete your encounter with each guest
- Greet Guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Be outgoing, energetic, proactive.
- Thorough knowledge facility and services offered.
- Ability to work in all types of weather, walk up and down stairs, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Perform all other duties as assigned to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for our Guests.
- A team player, with effective communication skills.
- Maintain consistent attendance, uniform appearance, and professional grooming.
- The ability to read and comprehend instructions, policies and procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a pre-employment drug test.