Aerospace & Defence Procurement Consultant
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Bramwith Consulting
Aerospace & Defence Procurement/Supply Chain Management Consultant - Niche Procurement Consultancy - £70k - £90k + Package
Market leading niche procurement and supply chain consultancy is looking for an experienced procurement leader with a strong background in automotive or aerospace & defence to join their highly renowned best-in-class consultancy practice.
Having a significant client base across the FTSE250 index this consultancy work with global leading industry and aerospace businesses, their managing consultants will work in a delivery based position, embedding large scale transformation projects working with clients across the UK. This business is offering an individually tailored development plan and significant growth projection to progress into director level.
Procurement Managing Consultant role overview:-
- Implement transformation & process improvement projects across the supply chain, leveraging market knowledge across the aerospace & defence sector to deliver best-in-class strategy for your FTSE 250 client base
- Lead successful teams in project and programme development and deliver on significant projects, working with directors and partners.
- Play a key role in business development and lead the business in terms of sales and new client generation
- Build category strategy for both the business and client bases and ensuring that client objectives are executed.
- Be able to identify potential issues and undertake opportunity assessment for improvement
Procurement background and skills required:-
- Strong consultancy experience including management experience within a competitive procurement environment
- A strategic thinker with the ability to maintain numerous client relationships and the ability to juggle a number of major projects
- Strong academic background from a top tier university
- A proven negotiator and influencer at all levels with an engaging and confident professional demeanour
If you're looking to join an organisation renowned for its tailored development plan with clear progression into director level then look no further.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to or apply directly.
Keywords: Procurement, supply chain, consulting, aerospace, defence, industrials, manufacturing, supplier management, strategic sourcing, IT, Technology, Stakeholder management, strategy, director, senior consultant, degree, masters, MCIPS