Medical Lab Scientist (MLS) Evening
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
- Implement, validate, and report laboratory test results.
- Perform instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Conduct quality control and quality assurance testings.
- Maintain supplies needed for performance of tests.
- Assist with data collection or special projects as assigned.
- Assist in documentation and submission of all required laboratory, departmental and staff statistics/reports.
- One or more of the following:
- Medical Technologist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Lab Scientist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Tech credentialed from the American Medical Technologists (AMT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sacred Heart Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Sacred Heart Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)