Mobile Electrical Engineer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
£30,000 - £33,000 basic plus overtime, van, PDA and benefits package
My client is a leading provider of HVAC and Electrical services throughout the United Kingdom. Through the supply of design, installation, planned & reactive maintenance and asset lifecycle management they are able to offer complete peace of mind for single and multiple property estates.
They have proven themselves to be different from many others in that they are maintenance driven and strive to develop long term relationships with their clients. The result of this has been a unique obsession with client care which has cemented there position as maintenance partner of choice for a number of the UK's leading brands.
Due to growth they now have an opportunity for a fully qualified mobile Electrician/Electrical Tester to join the company who actively seek to develop their staff and promote from within. The role will mainly be covering Yorkshire and surrounding areas but may also include National travel as and when required.
Duties & Responsibilities;
* Installations, Reactive Maintenance, Fault Finding and Repairs on Commercial Electrical equipment.
* Electrical testing including, PAT, Emergency Lighting and Fixed Wire.
* Complete EICR reports in a professional and timely manner.
The successful applicant will;
* Hold as a minimum 17th Edition, NVQ Level 3, 2391 or 2394/95 qualifications.
* Be a customer focused individual.
* Be experienced in working in occupied environments.
* Have a passion for completing a high quality of works/repairs on time and at the first visit.
* Deliver a consistent, good first-time approach.
* Provide exceptional customer service.
* Work well within a team, positively supporting colleagues.
Having the following qualifications would be advantageous: Asbestos Awareness, Working at Height, PASMA, IPAF
* Good overtime rates
* Annual Bonus Scheme
* Company Pension Scheme
* Fully expensed company van, PDA phone.
* Test kits and uniform.
* Health & Safety training.
* Personal Training and up-skilling plan