Management Trainer / Assessor (Level 5)
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by KM Education Recruitment Ltd
Job Title: Management Trainer / Assessor (Level 5)
Location: Candidates must be flexible with travel throughout the South East of England
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Train, assess and deliver full Apprenticeships in Management up to level 5.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths and English at level 2.
- As part of the Higher Apprenticeship delivery you will conduct study group and 1-1 sessions (face to face and online) with Managers, sharing experiences, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Delivering classroom / group based training to groups of learners, along with field based assessments.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management level 5.
- Must hold at least 5 years recent, strong occupational competency in a senior managerial position.
- Ideally hold own level 5 in Management, though this is not essential.
- Must be comfortable with and have experience of group based training and delivery.
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities