Purchase Ledger Assistant
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by AMS Contingent Team
Our Client, a large engineering organisation is looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to be based in Chesham on a 6 months contract.
- Checking and processing Employee expenses and credit card claims.
- Entering and processing purchase invoices and staff expenses on the business ERP system (Oracle) and processing payments through the online banking system.
- Payment of invoices/multiple payrolls via BACS, Barclays.net and international banks.
- Assisting the AP clerk with matching and coding invoices (mid volume/high complexity)
- Dealing with payment queries from staff and suppliers in a professional and timely manner
- Assisting with the development of processes on recently migrated ERP system as required
- Other Ad hoc duties as requested by the Finance Manager
The skills and experience required for this position are:
- Purchase Ledger experience is essential
- Experience in working with Oracle
- Achievement of agreed personal objectives
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience in a deadline driven environment where quality must be maintained
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.