Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by 2.8M
25 to 30 part time, flexible hours per week offered within a niche but dynamic industry.
- To assist in the production of annual catalogues including working with external designers and photographers.
- To design and assist with seasonal fliers, e-shots, other marketing material and website maintenance.
- To assist in product design at specific times of the year working closely with our product design manager
- In House brochure Production
- Marketing & Web
- Product Design
Taking an active interest and developing a thorough understanding of the UK trophy and awards market will need to become second nature to you.
Essential requirements to be considered for interview:
- Good level of general education
- Familiar with Adobe CC
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate good basic use of IT.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good time management skills
- Good multidisciplinary marketing skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Commitment to quality
- Being able to see tasks through to their conclusion
- Full driving licence
Additionally, the best combination of the following proven experience & qualities will determine our final candidateselection:
- Design related Degree (2.1 or 1stClass)
- Good project management skills
- A proven track record of design experience with portfolio to demonstrate
- Experience of introducing new computer systems
- Strong design skills
- Work experience in design and marketing
Salary offered will be pro rata for the hours taken (offering between 25 & 30 hours per week), and will depend on the experience, capability and potential output of the applicant. The package will be market competitive, and we look forward to discussing this at interview.
Holiday entitlement offered at 5 weeks per year plus statutory holidays. (One week reserved for Christmas)
ABOUT GOODWILL TROPHY CO
What do we do…?
- Design as much key product as possible in-house to maintain market identity/excellence
- Supply trophies & awards to retail shops - the shops supply the football clubs etc. ie TRADE ONLY
- We also have a gift range that we supply to shops.
- The business is primarily achieved through an annual catalogue that we print and price up for our customers to get the orders from.
- The company started +/- 25 years ago in the centre of Birmingham, and we use to do a fair amount of manufacturing.
- Over time the company started sourcing all its products abroad and the manufacturing came to an end.
- For the past 10 years we have concentrated on distributing the products only - most of the goods are now produced in the Far East.
Where we are today
- There are +/- 35 people working at Goodwill.
- Most of our trophies are bought in component form and assembled here.
- Our customers can buy in either "Made Up" form = trophy, or they can buy the "component" form and assemble their own trophies.
- Most orders at Goodwill leave for the customers within 12 hours.
- We deal with the same customers year in, year out so our service and product appeal has to be excellent.
- Our more local customers come and do their own shopping in the Cash n' Carry downstairs.
- The majority of our customers' orders go out on an overnight carrier for next day delivery to their shops.
- We export trophies all over the world.
Michael Page Digital
Time Personnel Recruitment
Mainline employment limited
OSR Recruitment Services
The Candidate Ltd
The Scouts Association