Aircraft Cleaner Night Shift 7pm - 7am Stansted
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
This will be on a night shift. 7pm - 7am. The shift pattern will be 3 days on 3 days off on a rolling basis.
In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to;
• Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions ( IE study etc)
• Be able to make your own way to London Stansted Airport 24/7
• Provide Eligibility to work in the UK
• Full UK Driver Licence desirable but not essential
• Be Physically fit
• Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure
• Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years.
• Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 30 days or more
The role will involve cleaning of aircraft between flights. You will be able to work as part of a team and understand the importance of working to deadlines.
NOTE: This role is a physical role and you will be working in small spaces upon the aircraft.
A proven background in cleaning is required for the role and pride in your work is essential. Some of the duties required will be:
• Cleaning of the seat materials
• Removal of refuse from seat pockets and bins
• Cleaning of the kitchen and toilet areas
• Hovering through the cabin
• Deep cleans to be completed where required and depending on the time allocated.
In return, you will be working with one of the world largest ground handling agents offering a competitive rate of pay, free uniform, subsidised car parking and the opportunity to work additional hours.
Please email ASAP! We look forward to hearing from you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy