Security Officer (Part-Time)
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
£12,500 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Security Officer to join a small team of Control Room Operators for one of our clients in Shepperton.
As a Security Officer your primary responsibility will be keeping our clients' building and assets safe and secure. This role also includes Control Room duties and escorting visitors, so we're looking for reliable and confident individuals with excellent people skills for this varied and exciting role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Issuing and receiving identity passes and keys
* Monitoring CCTV
* Completing building and perimeter checks
* Maintaining access control and incident logs
* Performing staff searches
* Receiving and escorting visitors
* Previous security experience (desirable)
* Excellent people and communication skills
* Fluent in spoken and written English
* Right to work in the UK
* SIA licence
* Full 10 years' checkable history (employment/unemployment/education/gap)
* Must be able to pass a personal credit check and Criminal Record Check
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 07:15 - 14:30, plus some weekend work required on occasion.
You must also be flexible to work extra hours to cover holiday and/or sickness as and when required.
You will receive:
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) pro rata
* Contributory pension
* Uniform and training provided
If you are interested in this role, please click the apply button or contact our Recruitment Team.
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business