Repair & Maintenance Gang
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
The successful candidates will be carry out meter installation works on sites throughout Hertfordshire area starting in Hemel Hampstead.
This is a great opportunity with excellent rates of pay! We expect 6 quality jobs per day.
* Backfill & reinstatement (cold lay/Instramac)
* General Site duties and supervision associated with meter installation
* Responsible for ensuring all Health and Safety standards and requirements are met at all times
* Communicating with the supervisor and other colleagues as required to update them on progress, timely communication when unexpected issues arise on site
* Adopt all relevant areas of the self-certification process after training
* Ensure correct use of plant and materials and to minimise wastage
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* Holder of a Full UK Driving License
* Holder of relevant CSCS/CPCS cards Or NPORS cards
* Holder of a NRSWA card
* Strong interpersonal, leadership and problem solving skills
* Ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbal
* Water experience essential
You will be expected to dig, backfill and reinstate (cold lay/Instramac) - training on Instramac provided.
If you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity and want to work for a forward thinking Company then apply now with your current updated CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised
Rise Technical Recruitment