Town Planner London Planning and Development Consultancy
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Penguin Recruitment Ltd
Town Planner | London | Planning and Development Consultancy
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (Dependant on experience)
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be supporting an established Planning and Architecture Firm situated in London. They are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Town Planner to join their highly skilled team of planning experts, who are renowned across the country for consistently producing ground-breaking pieces of design and planning work.
The Successful Town Planner must hold the following experience:
- An RTPI or equivalent qualification.
- At least 2 years of planning experience within a private consultancy or a local authority
- A general knowledge and understanding of Swindon and the surrounding area (not imperative).
The role involves:
- Working in a client facing role.
- Managing projects involving planning applications and appeals, providing accurate and efficient advice to clients.
- Liaising with planning officers, employees of consultee organisations and third parties.
- Demonstrating an ability to marshal evidence in support of the planning projects.
- Investing in the development of a range of sites and projects and assessing sites for development suitability.
If you are passionate about Town Planning and want the chance to join a market-leading firm, then look no further, this is the opportunity for you. Don't hesitate to contact us here at Penguin Recruitment, where our friendly staff will work tirelessly to ensure your career is taken to new heights.
For more information on this vacancy and other roles in Town Planning, please call Tomi Garland on for an informal chat. Emails to