Secretarial Team Leader
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support
Our client is looking for a Secretarial Team Leader to join their friendly and agile central Bristol based team on a permanent full time basis
Our client is an award winning legal firm based close to Temple Meads train station. Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from every sector of the community.
The role of a Secretarial Team Leader will include but will not be limited to:* Co-ordinate and manage work flow
* Handle confidential information in line with the firm's data security protocols.
* Manage the day to day workload of the team
* Conduct Quarterly Reviews and Annual Secretary Performance Reviews
* Responsible for the induction of new secretaries in to the team
* Have regular meetings with head of REG Bristol
* Prepare correspondence and documents from digital dictation
The chosen Secretarial Team Leader will display the following skills and attributes:
* Qualified to a minimum of 5 GCSEs (including a grade C in English and Maths) or equivalent
* Previous experience within a legal environment is essential as is a minimum typing speed of 65 WPM
* A secretarial NVQ / Diploma or equivalent would be beneficial but is not essential
* Supervisory experience would be beneficial
* Must have advanced IT skills, particularly in Microsoft packages
* Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to apply project management skills to ensure delivery
A permanent Secretarial Team Leader based in central Bristol. Your work will contribute to the bigger picture and you will have plenty of opportunity for progression. Competitive salary on offer.