HR Assistant & PA
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Lawrence Dean Recruitment Ltd
An exceptional PA/ Administrator with previous experience in HR is required to join this market leading organised based in Hatfield. This is an involved admin support role of pure HR duties, working within a dynamic environment, reporting into the Head of HR as well as supporting a team of Directors.
HR Assistant & PA - Job Overview
• HR administration including preparation of employment contracts, maintenance of personnel files, HR system maintenance and report generation.
• Involvement in meetings of a HR nature to offer support and advise
• Data input for payroll
• General PA duties as required
• Reception cover duties
• Collating and compiling spreadsheets and presentations for the management team
• Producing management and productivity reports
• Arranging H&S and First Aid meetings and production of agendas
• Administration of the online training packages
• Administration of the reference checking facility
• Organisation of wellbeing initiatives
• Occasional travel to other sites to offer HR support
HR Assistant & PA - Required Skills and Experience
• Previous experience in Human Resources and/ or PA to Senior Management level
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
• Fully supportive of change
• Fully proficient in MS Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
HR Assistant & PA - Benefits Offered
• Up to £28,000 per annum
• 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
• Excellent facilities and onsite parking
• Competitive benefits package
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.