Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by PerpetuityARC
Perptuity Training (PerpetuityARC), specialises in Security Management training throughout the world and are part of the wider Linx International Group. There is now an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Training Administrator to join the team in Wigston, Leicester.
Working as part of a small dynamic team in a busy office, the role involves contact with students, trainers and suppliers, via email and telephone and administration of all aspects of the training experience from initial contact to course completion.
We are looking for someone with great attention to detail, the ability to manage and prioritise their own workload and who enjoys a varied role where no two days are the same.
The role encompasses the following areas:
- Liaising with students, trainers, suppliers and overseas partners
- booking training venue and trainers
- Providing details of our courses via email and telephone to prospective students
- Responsible for student registration through to student feedback post course
- Ordering and preparation of course materials
- Collation of course work
- Marking of coursework
- Liaising with awarding bodies to gain certification for learners
- Providing reports to management
- Booking travel and accommodation
The successful candidate may at times need to visit the courses and therefore a full driving licence and access to a vehicle is desirable along with the following skills:
- Customer focussed approach
- Educated to Degree level
- Articulate with excellent inter-personal skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- A good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and work to set deadlines
- Self-motivated with a can do attitude
- Strong team player with flexible approach
- Excellent timekeeping
This role would be ideal for a recent graduate or someone who has worked in administration and is now looking to take on a new challenge with more responsibility.