Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by Amadeus
Req ID 81084
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
Navitaire, a wholly owned Amadeus Company, delivers industry-leading technology services supporting growth, profitability and innovation to airlines and rail clients worldwide, including many of the world's most successful airlines. Navitaire offers a full suite of proven solutions focused on revenue generation and streamlining costs in the areas of reservations, ancillary sales, loyalty, revenue management, revenue accounting and business intelligence. Each day, more than 500 employees based in five global offices develop, support and operate Navitaire solutions to help our clients continue to move the travel industry forward. Summary of the role Navitaire, an Amadeus company, is constantly trying to evolve the way the world thinks about travel. We are challenging industry norms by providing flexible systems on which our clients can deliver unequaled booking experiences for their customers. With more than 50 customers worldwide, including many of the world's most successful hybrid and low-cost airlines, Navitaire offers a unique opportunity to make a large impact on the world of travel. As a software engineer on the UI team at Navitaire you will get to write software that is used by millions of people each and every year from all over the world.
If you are passionate about web technologies, software engineering and strive to be smart and get things done, then we would love to have you join our team. Main responsibilities ● Work with product designers and other developers to implement and perfect features
● Build efficient software
● Participate in code reviews
● Identify and communicate best practices
● Mentor and lead other developers Must Haves ● Passion for software engineering and web development
● Someone who has a bias towards action, a self-starter
● Must be a team player. Requirements ● 3+ years of experience building web applications
- Knowledge of ES2015 and looking ahead.
- Familiarity with Typescript and/or Flow
- Should be proficient or at least familiar with advanced concepts such as promises, design patterns, web workers, and module systems.
- Both in client-side and server-side code.
- Excellent debugging skills.
● Unit testing experience using Mocha or something similar
● CSS, Less, and/or Sass Nice to Haves ● Experience working with globally distributed teams
● C/C++ experience
● C# experience
● TFS experience
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.