Mechanical Project Engineer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
You will receive an excellent package with the opportunity to work on a prestigious large scale commercial project with potential for career development in an expanding contracting company.
They offer clear scope for career development and further CPD support.
• Reporting Directly to Project Manager / Contracts Manager
• Liasing with Quantity Surveyors, Services Co-ordinators & Foremen
• Performing design review of project and liasing with main contractor and consultant to resolve issues.
• Problem solving on a daily basis site issues.
• Working closely with project QS on scope changes.
• Price negotiation & Procurement of plant items
• Representing the projects interests at daily and weekly client meetings.
• Shop drawing and submittal review
• Participation in and documentation of project coordination meetings
• Supervision and coordination of subcontractors' field installations
• Research and suggest options on construction means, methods and equipment
• Maintenance of As-Built plans
• Compiling of Operation and Maintenance Manuals
• Understanding and organising the BCAR and LEED requirements
• Quality Control
• Planning and overseeing the commissioning of the plant and mechanical systems
• Bachelor's Degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
• Construction Management work experience required
• General knowledge of construction principles/practices required.
• Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment.
• Ability to work within company procedures.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with the relevant skills and experience, so please forward a copy of your cv or call (phone number removed)