AUTOSAR Software Engineer
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
Initially for a 4 week period though this may be extended, you will support the development of real-time embedded system design by developing ECU applications for microcontrollers using AUTOSAR tools.
Your main responsibilities will include working with other Engineers in the company and with external customers to define software / product requirements, creating software design and supporting software acceptance testing / debugging using AUTOSAR. You will be confident working to the high volume and quality standards required in the Automotive industry and utilising your experience in real-time data acquisition and control, mathematical modelling and simulation and test and validation (both hardware and software).
It is essential that you have the following skills & experience:
* Working knowledge of Vector AUTOSAR tools (e.g. DaVinci Developer/Configurator)
* Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or Electrical / Electronic Engineering related discipline (minimum 2:1)
* Industrial experience in an embedded software design role.
* Solid Embedded C language skills & knowledge of Simulink and Hardware/Software testing.
* Sound understanding of real-time embedded systems and automotive control strategies, such as power steering, etc.
* Strong team working and communication skills
* Experience implementing and configuring MICROSAR on TMS570 microcontroller would be very useful