Corporate Solicitor (Home Working)
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
About Harper James
Harper James is proud to be a modern and pioneering full service national commercial law firm, with a unique business model and an innovative way of practicing.
We are at the forefront of innovation in the legal services sector, having adopted a unique model that allows us to provide a flexible and easily accessible legal service for our clients, delivered by partner level Solicitors.
Our clients range from early stage high growth potential, venture capital backed start-ups to large multinational organisations.
We are looking for a Corporate Solicitor to advise on all aspects of corporate work including private equity, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and equity capital transactions. There will be a particular focus on venture capital and private equity work. You will take responsibility for your own caseload from the outset, in addition to supporting the Partners within the team.
What are we looking for?
* Experience in a corporate department at a city or well-respected national law firm.
* Experience working within venture capital and private equity transactions.
* Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
* Team player with a 'can do' approach and commercial acumen.
What can we offer you?
* The opportunity for you to evolve your career with a growing company leading innovation in the legal service sector.
* Competitive salary and bonus.
* Permanent role