Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
We are helping a well-known charity recruit for an Events Manager. This is a fabulous opportunity to work for a prestigious charity to manage the delivery of events working closely with the Volunteer and Event Lead.
* Work closely with the Volunteer & Event Lead to deliver the Charity's Event Strategy, ensuring objectives and targets are met.
* Manage all the events for the charity, from conception through to delivery., ensuring expenditure budgets and non-financial targets are met.
* Chair event committees
* Provide professional event management on the day of events.
* Develop existing events to their greatest potential and also researching and work on ideas for future events.
* Source venues, equipment and suppliers for specific events.
* Communicate with the Volunteer Manager to ensure all information is provided for the Volunteer Team to attend the events.
* Proven experience within a similar role.
* Have a 'can-do' attitude
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal and people management skills, with the ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences.
* Have the ability to inspire and motivate others to support the charity.
* To have a full driving license and have access to a vehicle.
Location: Colchester, Braintree area. Own vehicle is required due to location.
Salary: £26 - £28k pa
Action Against Hunger UK
Motor Neurone Disease Association
EASYWEB NFP RECRUITMENT
The Hunger Project UK
HR GO Recruitment