Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
Greenacre has partnered with a RSL based in the West Midlands to recruit them a Development Manager to support their ambitious house building programme.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Working in a 60 to 40 split between new business and delivery respectively, work towards hitting the businesses ambitious development programme.
* Deliver on numerous schemes including S106, land led and package deals.
* Managing a team of officers to creating a positive culture and environment whilst providing guidance and training opportunities.
* Communicate with various teams to ensure a constant flow of information and ensure there is a collaborative approach to projects.
* Using network to create strong relationships which can be relied upon to create new opportunities and work avenues where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in the delivery of affordable housing with an ability to take from inception to completion.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business
Michael Page Human Resources
SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT DIRECT