Graduate Finance Administrator
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Candidate Source Ltd
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or equivalent, or someone who has recently left college with relevant customer service skills to undertake a challenging role in a rewarding industry.
The rate on offer is £90 per day (circa £21,500 per annum) for a period of initially 12 months but highly likely to extend further. You would be required to work Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00.
As a Graduate Finance Administrator, you will:
- Checking and completing complaint cases using available evidence and data.
- Updating and capturing relevant information to the CRM system.
- Speaking to customers to check and update information as required.
- Providing accurate advice and support to customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Following company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
- Adhering to Financial Services Authority guidelines at all times.
To be a successful Graduate Finance Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree from a UK University or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel.
- Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.
Please note you must be able to travel to Bristol for this Finance Administrator role and be available for the duration of the project which starts early December.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check and clear Credit Check for this project.
To apply for this role as Graduate Finance Administrator, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.