Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Full-time, Permanent - £18,500 pa
Adecco Recruitment in Lancaster are currently recruiting for on behalf of our client, a Sales Coordinator to work for a successful and growing organisation based in the Morecambe area. This role is working within a service centre that looks after scheduled pick up and deliveries.
This is not a sales role, but more of a coordinator/services role that is responsible for the admin side of deliveries dealing with invoicing, working with facts & figures using Excel
Hours are 830am to 5pm Mon-Fri
Qualifications: GCSE's Maths & English
Proven experience within an Administration environment is preferred. Microsoft Office experience essential.
Main purpose of job
To support the designated Sales Managers to ensure that all regulatory and commercially required information is accurately completed and recorded so that customer requirements can be profitably met, on time, in full, first time. In addition, to have responsibility for one of the Specialist Areas detailed.
1. To receive and accurately input all orders/service requests for all specified sites, adhering to the relevant procedures.
2. To provide ad-hoc reports as requested by the customer.
3. To take accurate information from customers regarding complaints and enter onto system.
4. To ensure that customer queries are progressed to a satisfactory conclusion, liaising with the appropriate departments.
5. To maintain a friendly and professional working relationship with the Area Sales Managers in a supportive role.
6. To ensure that all invoices and credit notes are raised on a daily basis following the Invoice Procedure.
7. To deputise in the absence of your team member during sickness and holidays etc.
8. To ensure that general administration is accurately completed or issued on a timely basis.
9. To maintain and update the SAP data base on a regular basis. Adhering to the housekeeping procedure. This includes archiving old data, redundant customers and deleting orders that have not been used.
Other Essential Skills:
• Planning & Organising
• Result Orientate
• Team Player
• Customer Satisfaction
• Microsoft office
Interviews currently taking place - Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Dovetail Recruitment Ltd