2391 Social Housing Electrician
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
* To carry out responsive and day to day repairs.
* Be a part of the team of Electricians across the contract
* Work independently on the contract
* Must be a fully qualified Electrician with 17th Edition, 2391 Test and Inspection essential
* Experience of domestic re-wires
* Carry out P.A.T. testing to appliances and tools.
The position has arisen due to an expanded workload, there will be a short interview after which the successful candidate will then be able to commence the job.
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Russell Freeman on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business