Junior Industrial Electrician
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Commutable from: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Buckingham, Leighton Buzzard, Aylesbury, Luton, Oxford, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire
Salary: £ 24,000 to £ 27,000 plus 6 % Annual Bonus, Pension, 28 days holidays
Suitable for: Electrical Engineer, Electrical Technician, Electrician, Electrical Duty Holder, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Site Services, Industrial Electrician, Apprentice Electrician, Junior Industrial Electrician
- Reporting into the Maintenance Manager, you'll be responsible for electrically fault finding to a safe methodical and timely manner. Making sure the whole site complies with current electrical regulations.
- Planning and following testing, inspection and preventative maintenance on existing electrical installations.
- Completing electrical machinery audits and risk assessments on electrical controls panels.
- As the Junior Industrial Electrician you'll working on high voltage equipment.
- Maintaining all electrical paperwork is updated and in line with regulations and standards.
- Comply with all BRC standards, food hygiene standards and health & safety across the site.
As the Junior Industrial Electrician you'll be qualified to 17th edition. Experienced working with high voltage and electrical control panels.
Strong knowledge of electrical safety procedures and legal regulations. (BS7671) and (CG2391)
Experience working within a FMCG/Food manufacturing environment. Confident in conducting electrical audits, with the ability to communicate effectively.
Knowledge of switchboards and control panels.
To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV to James Randall or call (Apply online only) /
If this role is not for you but may suit someone you know, we offer a worthwhile referral incentive (a £300 gift card of your choice or Charitable Donation) as a thank you. Please contact us or visit our website for details.
Equally to see the full and latest spread of roles currently being handled by Consilium Recruit, be it Permanent, Contract or Interim across all sectors, please visit, or even better bookmark our web site for future reference.
Established in 2001, Consilium Recruit is an award winning technical through to executive recruitment consultancy that partners world class Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, and Manufacturing & Engineering organisations worldwide