Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Working Hours:Monday -Friday 8am-5pm
Location:Field Based - Mainly London
Salary:£30,000 - 35,000 per annum + benefits
Benefits:Pension Scheme, 20 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays, Food Allowance, Company Phone, Company Van and Travel Expenses Covered
Full time permanent position.
Successful and growing lighting manufacturer based in the St Albans area is looking for an aftercare electrician to join a dynamic and fast-paced business which has experienced substantial growth in the last few years having built strong relationships with leading construction firms, architects, developers and electrical subcontractors.
Due to our ongoing success, we now have a fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified electrician to join our aftercare team.
You will be regularly visiting London projects, investigating customer issues reported upon installation, and providing feedback of your findings to the Head of Aftercare.
The role demands a highly-motivated person, who can communicate effectively at all levels. A problem solver, with a "can do" attitude who takes pride in delivering results to the highest level and who demonstrates a passion for technology.
* Diagnose and repair electrical problems, including fault-finding.
* Assess the parts needed for a job
* Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements
* Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction
* Provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions
* Install electrical systems to 17th edition wiring regulations
* Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
* Demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements
* 2+ years' experience as a qualified, installation or maintenance electrician within the lighting industry
* Excellent understanding of lighting principles, electrical technology and numeracy
* In possession of the 17th Edition qualification and/or NVQ level 3 Diploma in installing electro systems and equipment
* In possession of either a current CSCS/ECS Card, preferably Gold, JIB Grade.
* Be IT literate and comfortable providing constructive feedback
* Have experience in compiling and creating reporting documents
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Rhodium Consulting Ltd is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in wholesalers, merchants and distributors within the building products sector. We strive to be the industry leader in delivering the highest calibre of candidates to our client companies, whilst enhancing the careers of our candidates. For further information and contact details, please visit our website