Plasterer Multi Trade
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
* Ability to plaster to a high standard
* Basic understanding of Carpentry / Plumbing
* Clean and resurface repairs
* Kitchen and Bathroom plastering
To be considered for the role you will need to have
* Good Knowledge of materials
* Quality Finishing
* Experience in plastering kitchens and bathrooms and general remedials.
* Full Driving licence and own tools
* Van provided
* Potential of full time position with alot of Housing association works
Experience within residential properties and being able to produce a high quality finish.
Position will be ongoing for the right candidates depending on quality and consistency over the duration of work.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business