Electrical Design Engineer
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
As an Electrical Design Engineer within our organisation you will be given the opportunity to work on a range of exciting turnkey and bespoke projects. This is a key position within our Engineering Team and we are currently looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic engineer with the desire to excel technically and personally.
Educated to Degree level in an Electrical Engineering discipline you should have at least 4 years relevant experience and either be a Chartered Engineer or working towards achieving Chartered status.
In return we can offer an excellent remuneration package with strong career development and progression opportunities alongside ongoing personal development opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Assist and / or lead the design of electrical distribution systems, lighting design, life safety systems, low voltage systems, containment etc. for offices, factories and other industrial premises
* Prepare drawings and calculations for the above items Attend design team meetings with customers to develop scopes of work that fulfil their requirements
* Attend project meetings to update the status of designs and oversee contractor progress including workmanship and quality
* Respond to contractor requests for information and submittals
* Survey site, prior, during and post installation
* Develop and close out snag lists
* Work with our CAD department Mechanical department and others to ensure we delivery co-ordinated effective solutions
* Experience of working within a consultancy based environment would be extremely beneficial