Event Staff - Pullman, WA
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by STAFF PRO
- Be 18 years of age or older, have a High School diploma or GED.
- Comply with our grooming and appearance standards.
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a pre-employment drug test.
As an employee you would become part of an elite network of service groups that make up the Staff Pro Team. As members of this Team, we share the goal of providing our guests with a constant level of friendly, impressive services that enhance their entertainment experience. We want to impress our guests with our friendliness, attentiveness, responsiveness, actions and performances that exceed guests expectations. This includes:
- Initiating a sincere, friendly and personal greeting to our guests as they arrive at your facility entrance, aisle, concourse area or other location.
- Appearing upbeat, alert and attentive to your job ; not appearing distracted or disinterested. Making full eye contact with your guests so they know you are focusing your full attention on them.
- Providing our guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions that will enhance their entertainment experience.
- Offering a sincere Thank you for coming or We appreciate you coming tonight as you complete your encounter with each guest.
- Every guest interaction should be accompanied by a smile, whether you speak or not.
- Always use a natural speaking voice, with natural inflection and a friendly tone.
- As guests depart, smile, make eye contact and provide appropriate goodbye phrases. Examples: Good night, thank you for coming or Good night, drive safely.
- Working shifts on holidays, nights and weekends that will extend later in the evening than other types of jobs.
- All employees must communicate in writing and orally in English.
- Dealing with disorderly and intoxicated guests.
- Walking up and down stairs and standing for long periods of time sometimes in excess of eight hours.
- Employees must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Wearing the assigned uniform properly and in its entirety.
- Working outside in a variety of weather conditions depending on the assignment.
Associated topics: administrative assistant iii, administrative staff, assistant, executive assistant, gs 0399, helper, human resources, operational support, staff, staff assistant