Process Control Systems Engineer
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
You'll be responsible for the Process Control Systems (PCS) aspects of the design, build, commissioning & validation of facilities and process equipment in a manufacturing environment.
* Participate in the design review process for PCS design documents, drawings, schedules, calculations, reports, etc. submitted by the Principal Contractor.
* Participate in design risk assessments - including HAZOP, SIL assessment, DSEAR risk assessment, Constructability Review.
* Review and approve safe systems of work submitted by the Principal Contractor and their sub-contractors - method statements, risk assessments.
* Issue and manage safe work permits for PCS works.
* Oversee PCS demolition / strip-out works.
* Oversee PCS installation, inspection & test activities during construction phase.
* Oversee PCS commissioning activities and setting to work PCS equipment.
* Participate in facilities, equipment and process validation activities - including FAT, SAT.
Key skills / experience required:
* Rockwell Allen Bradley ControlLogix, GuardLogix and FactoryTalk hardware and software platforms.
* Safety Instrumented Systems standards IEC61508 and IEC61511 and SIL Assessment procedures.
* ATEX directive, DSEAR regulations and Hazardous Area Classification.
* MCC's, VSD's, integration.
* Control systems panel design.
* Commissioning and Validation, document and report production.
* Contractor management in a construction environment.
* Thorough working knowledge of construction related environment, health and safety legislation.
* Modern instrumentation & controls - control valves, flow, temperature, level, pressure, humidity, weighing systems, etc.
How to apply?
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity please apply with an updated CV to be considered for an interview