Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
• Up to £38k basic salary + £22k OTE
• Selling into education with a compliance software tool
You'll be the first salesperson for this software business in the heart of Bristol. Going into schools and converting warm leads with their educational compliance software. From day one, you'll be looking to build a team beneath you to help you grow the business to the next level.
What you'll be doing
• To work closely with the MOS Client Engagement Manager and MOS Directors to convert leads into clients - to grow revenue and hit key milestones.
• Present sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the Directors on a regular basis.
• Identify emerging opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Assess strengths and weaknesses of our existing approach and advise and implement agreed changes to maximise conversion rates and reduce duration of sales timeline.
What experience you'll need
• Successful previous experience as a Sales Manager consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• The ability to quickly grasp and articulate the features and benefits of the products & solutions you'll be selling
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
What you'll get in return for your talents
You'll receive a basic salary of up to £38,000 (dependant on experience) with a £22k OTE for your first year within the business. Another exciting aspect of this role is the opportunity to start recruiting for your own team from day one onwards.
Contact Josh at enable for more information
Claremont Consulting Ltd
HR CAREERS & NATIONWIDE RECRUITMENT SERVICE