Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
A multi-national real estate and financial services consultancy are seeking a commercially-minded Chartered Building Surveyor to join their St Pauls based head office.
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor will have a varied project/professional services role whilst working alongside a diverse client-base of occupier and investor clients.
The Role Of The Successful Chartered Building Surveyor?
* Technical due-diligence
* Building pathology
* Planned preventative maintenance
* Contract administration
The Successful Chartered Building Surveyor?
* MRICS qualified (0-3 years PQE)
* Confident in networking and winning new business
* Be responsible for managing their own workload
* Committed to career progression
* Strong inter-personal skills
* £40,000 - £55,000
* Performance based bonus
* Personal development program
* Bi-annual pay reviews
* 25 days annual leave (option to purchase an additional 5)
* Private medical care
* Life assurance
* A social environment offering frequent office outings
Building Surveyor / Senior Building Surveyor / Chartered Building Surveyor / London / EC1 / MRICS