Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Fox Sports
The Big Ten Network (BTN) is seeking two campus interns for each of the 14 Big Ten schools. Interns may work up to 15 hours during the week at select athletic events and in the community. Interns will also participate in a weekly call with BTN marketing team to discuss strategy and goals for the week. The interns will be a vital part of BTN's on-campus marketing efforts helping the network promote its programming and other initiatives.
Start Date: January
End Date: March
*Subject To Change
- Must attend a Big Ten University and live in that city
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student, sophomore status or higher
- Must be able to work up to 15 hours a week
- Strong interest in marketing, sports management and event planning
- Strong knowledge of Big Ten sports
- Strong on-campus social network, involved in extracurricular activity
- Familiarity with social networking: Facebook, twitter, blogging etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-task oriented with strong organizational skills
Desired Major- Marketing, Sports Management, Journalism, Communications, or Business
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Current Employees and Freelancers/Contractors Apply Here*