Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by OneSavings Bank Plc
We have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join our growing team, here at OneSavings Bank.
OSB are a challenger bank who specialise in specialist lending and retail savings. We've experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now exceeding 600 staff.
The primary focus of the role is to provide a professional, front of house customer facing service to the business, as well as to provide support for the Facilities department as required.
As the Receptionist, you would be…
- Managing the flow of day to day enquires that come into the Corporate Services inbox and categorising emails
- Providing administrative support for the Facilities department
- Managing meeting room and hot desk bookings
- Maintaining security by signing visitors in and out of the building, and keeping visitor records up to date
- Monitoring company stationery supplies for the business and re-order as required
Why come to work for us?
You'd be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression. The role is based in Chatham, Kent which offers a corporate yet friendly working environment and joining an existing team of 5.
The added extras
- The salary associated with the role would be based on your relevant experience, with the range being between £18,000 and £20,000
- An annual 10% discretionary bonus opportunity
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays, increasing to 24 in April 2019
- Holiday Purchase Scheme - ability to purchase an additional 5 days holiday
- Access to discounts from Perkbox
Am I suitable for this role?
You'll be a motivated, customer focussed and conscientious individual who is able to say 'yes' to the following questions:
- Do you have experience in a Receptionist role?
- Do you have a good knowledge of MS Office packages?
- Do you have GCSE/GCE qualifications in both Maths and English?
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If so and you're interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply' button and send us your CV.
CLEARLINE RECRUITMENT LTD
Bis Recruit Ltd
Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP
Harris Jones Recruitment
Omega Resource Group Limited