Senior Underwriter - Property and Casualty
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Avencia Consulting
London Market insurer are looking for a Senior Underwriting to join their Property and Casualty function on a permanent basis.
As a Senior Development Underwriter with us you will produce and underwrite new and renewal business from assigned brokers in accordance with underwriting authority.
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
- You will preferably have a university degree and/or Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Advanced Certification or Diploma.
- Prior experience working within Property or Casualty experience
- General knowledge of industry business operations and work methods, critical business issues and financial drivers that affect the Line of Business.
- General knowledge of the local insurance marketplace and effectively uses that knowledge to the Company's advantage; continuously seeks out local market insight.
- Continuously seeks out market insight and uses acquired knowledge to assist less experienced employees.
- Excellent relationship building skills, capable of developing key business relationships
- Determined and self-motivated character.