Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Robert Walters
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of our clients in Salford as a Correspondence Representative in their busy and dynamic administration office. Our client is within the Financial sector and they are looking to appoint a hardworking candidate to join their team.
The role will involve dealing with correspondence sent in from customers via emails and letters, there will be no telephone correspondence involved.
This is a permanent position and the opportunity to join an exceptional business and join a hard working team.
- Ensure work undertaken complies at all times with the Data Protection Act 1998 and principles arising, Administration of Justice 1970, CSA Code of Practice and at all times in accord with the company Treating Customers Fairly policy.
- Work in accordance with the Company Information Security procedures and the Company quality controlled practice and procedures.
- Ensure that all customers are treated in line with TCF by actioning correspondence and complaints in accordance with company policy, making decisions regarding the customer's ability to pay based on their circumstances via appropriate review of income and expenditure detail.
- Use the in house computer system to deal with customer and third party correspondence with a view to obtaining full payment, settlement of the account or negotiating sustainable and affordable arrangements whilst ensuring the customers circumstances are understood and taken into consideration.
- Action standard third party correspondence, for example, written authority, requests for account information, offers of payment, payment queries, gone always and notifications no longer dealing.
- Action spreadsheets received by third parties. In cases of reduced or low offers request a financial statement to validate the offer of payment.
- Deal with and, where possible, overcome customer objections to payment and resolve customer queries appropriately.
- Ensure all complaints, which include any form of dissatisfaction, are identified and appropriately updated on the narrative. Where required escalate the complaint to a Manager.
- Identify any disputed accounts and/or solicitors post and escalate to a Manager.
- Identify any offer of payment/settlement and refer to the collections team.
- Complete work within the service level agreements.
- Batch post and/or action daily attachment letters, when requested to do so.
- Receive client query responses through Fair Isaacs and issue appropriate response to customer in line with the Company's policies and procedures.
- Handle web chat queries in line with company procedures.
- Work as part of a flexible team performing other reasonable tasks, as requested by a manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail - quality focused
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Numerate and literate
- Ability to empathise and build rapport
- Confident, well presented and personable, self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
M4 Managed Services International Ltd
The ECS Group Limited