Digital Account Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Recruitment Resolution
Do you currently work as an Account Manager for a digital creative agency, but feel there is insufficient scope to grow to your full potential?
Our client is a multiple award winning digital creative agency based in central London, and they are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic Account Manager to join them and help with the strong growth they're seeing across all sectors of their business.
This opportunity will ideally suit an existing Account Manager who has a strong understanding of the industry landscape, is passionate about digital technology and has proven experience of managing multiple client projects/campaigns in this exciting but fast paced environment.
As Account Manager you will play a central role in the building and management of client relationships: Delivering the exceptional user experience, design, development and social strategy the clients rely on from this first-class agency.
In return you may expect a basic salary to £40k, as well as a generous benefits package including bonus scheme, healthcare, pension, 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days), and flexible working arrangements.
- Current, relevant Account Manager experience within a digital agency
- Capability to manage and deliver on multiple, concurrent client projects
- Authoritative presentation skills within client facing meetings
- Adept in Social Media technologies (Sprout Social, Crowdfire and Adobe Photoshop)
- A friendly, team-spirited, collaborative disposition, even working to tight deadlines
- Understanding of the full digital project life-cycle including the UX and design process
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Ability to interpret data and synthesise it into reports for different audiences
- An eye for detail and strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Passion for social media, content marketing and storytelling
- Ability to form effective solutions as part of a broader customer experience