Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Aquent
AQUENT is supporting a global luxury beauty brand in their search for a Store/Retail Designer! This is a potential temp to perm opportunity based in NYC.
The Senior Designer will be responsible for concepting out retail stores, counters, visual merchandising layouts, signage. They will also look to integrate digital/interactive components to the physical space. Though anything related to retail design work will be the focus, there may be some print design for retail like direct mail, consumer brochures, etc between store design project milestones.
- Concepting out retail stores, counters, visual merchandising layouts, signage.
- Design for global stores. Creating and directing retail brand guides as well as actually working on store design.
- About 20% of the role will be on designing for print and concepting for new launches.
- 5-6 years of experience in Retail Design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with a hands on understanding of 3D rendering programs
- This person should have in-depth retail design experience.
- First and foremost, they must be a great graphic designer, w/work experience in retail from agency side ideally and luxury or great specialty retail.
- Must have concept design and high pedigree in education and/or work experience.
- Ability to jump from image concepting and moodboarding, retail signage, marketing collateral, ecomm and social media
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here:
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills:
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.