Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Immediate need for an ambitious and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Consultant to support all sourcing activities in UKThe internal TA Consultant will be part of a fast-paced team with exposure to a variety of roles in R&D, IT, Finance, Commercial, Manufacturing, Engineering, etc.
Your day to day will include:
* Manage recruitment sourcing strategy to identify qualified candidates. Sourcing includes attraction and innovative sourcing methods, advertising, screening, phone screening and providing feedback.
* Works with the Client Facing Recruiters to develop business and staffing requirements, recruitment strategies and tactics. Provide feedback on searches and activities on a consistent basis.
* Identifies candidates for key positions, and develops the relationship required to effectively recruit for current or future positions. Maintains candidate relationships. Answer candidate's queries at all stages of the hiring process.
* Develop external networks through web-based portals
* Utilise the Application Tracking System to effectively manage applicants.
* Proactive sourcing of qualified candidates for current open or planned positions with the intention of building a strong candidate pipeline and hiring the highest quality candidates.
* Facilitating candidate assessments
* Maintain strong stakeholder management with hiring managers, other internal stakeholders and candidates by establishing authentic relationships and maintaining regularly contact.
* Provide data for key KPIs.
* An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution, or commensurate work experience, or commensurate work experience, is required
* Three years of recruitment experience in a similar recruitment/sourcing role within agency or internal environment is essential.
* Experience preferable in Life Sciences.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Highly organised
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment with high volumes.
* Demonstrable knowledge of competency-based screening/interviewing.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Simply Commerce Group