Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
As Maintenance Operative you will ensure the site is well maintained providing a clean and secure environment for residents and guests at all times. Supporting the Development Manager you will keep Health & Safety standards to a maximum.
Must have a full clean driving license (to operate the estate vehicle) and Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card.
Our client is one of the UK's leading residential property management companies. They are a professional and creative employer who really put their people's best interests first. Always looking for the best ideas and solutions to look after people, their homes and communities; you'll be a valued member of this lovely company.
* Provide general maintenance support to the Development
* Liaise with and provide access to authorised contractors and tradesmen
* Report defects / incidents (either observed or reported) and take the corrective action
* Carry out monthly emergency light system checks and ensure monthly fire alarm checks are undertaken with Development Manager
* Maintain accurate records of maintenance / lighting issues
* Undertake any routine general repairs / refit door locks
* Pressure wash / clean bin stores on a weekly basis and ensure all footpaths and communal areas are kept clean and swept
* Carry out any touch up paint work in communal areas within the buildings, as and when required
* Carry out regular checks and maintenance of terrace areas, including watering plants
We're looking for someone with a hands-on approach and a minimum of two years' experience in a maintenance operative position. As part of a team of 20, you'll be a confident and polite communicator with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
You must have a full clean driving license and a Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card.
It would also be advantageous to have:
* Good experience of electrical and plumbing practices
* An electrical related qualification
* An understanding of Health & Safety regulations including COSHH
* Confidence with the use of power tools and working at heights training
Upload your CV to apply today.
If you've not heard from us within two weeks, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion