Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
* Provide timely and effective supervision of all aspects of cleaning and associated services to achieve a high standard of cleanliness and customer satisfaction across all sites comprising high end office accommodation, depots and operational sites.
* Work closely with the EMCOR management and operational teams to identify solutions to problems, continually review and, where necessary, propose new working practices and review and audit standards.
* Accountable for the overall performance of cleaning and associated services across all sites ensuring customer service excellence is achieved and services are delivered to agreed customer KPIs and satisfaction levels.
* Proactive management of compliance procedures in line with Company processes and policies including H&S, Human Resources etc and accountable for ensuring all training is up to date.
* Manage the work processes, procedures and systems and ensure that these are effective and efficient while ensuring practices are aligned to established corporate standards of professionalism and accuracy
* Maintain and promote strong customer relationships with all key stakeholders to ensure total alignment of the services provided.
* Work towards the continuous improvement of EMCOR's (including Workplace Health & Safety, Quality Assurance and Environment), existing standards, values and culture
* Ensure a timely response to requests for additional or special cleans, agreeing customer requirements and costs if appropriate
* Ensure all statutory, health and safety and environmental licences, certificates and documentation relevant to areas of responsibility are available on site for audit and review
* Take responsibility for managing budget allocation for nominated areas of responsibilities, reporting and investigating any variations
* Manage resources to ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures including but not limited to recruitment, staff performance, training, development and appraisals
* Excellent team management focusing on developing good customer focused and H & S behaviours
* Knowledge and experience of accommodation cleaning practices - holding a BICSc or NVQ level 3 qualification in cleaning will be an advantage
* Methodical and meticulous approach to work
* Good IT skills including MS Office software
* Conduct regular team meetings
* Authorising and processing timesheets
* Manage resources to ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures including but not limited to recruitment, staff performance, training, development and appraisals.
* Smart and presentable appearance
* Good communication skills and effective customer service approach
* Proven ability to work as part of a management team and also to be able to work and take decisions on own initiative and be accountable.
* Good working knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) practices and policies.
* Flexible approach to working hours is required.
Other factors relevant to the job
* During the course of your duties you may have access to confidential information, which must not be divulged to an unauthorised person at any time.
* Excellent Interpersonal skills and customer service experience
* Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
* Full clean driving licence
* This job description is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities to be undertaken by the post holder and you may be required to carry out other duties, which are felt to be reasonable and commensurate with the post