Front of House Team Members - Part Time Hours Available - Flexible Wor
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by HMSHost UK
Do you love a good salad, and wake up with a smile?
WE'VE GOT JOBS - team hero's!
We are looking for enthusiastic foodies with passion to prepare and sell the LEON products at our two Central London restaurants, Kings Cross and Euston Station. From porridge, healthy burgers, salads and wraps or the best Fair-trade coffee in the train station, we just love to make it for anyone on the move! Experience is not needed (although, it can help you grow faster), because we can train you!
We are looking for people with a natural smile, a love of great food and able to provide a big welcome to everyone who comes through the door. Your passion and personality are your main selling points as we can equip you with the skills needed to become successful in the role. Through our training plans, you will become great and we'll help you learn and grow with us in the company. Join us now, and your career is ready for departure!
The roles are shift based so requires some flexibility from you but also allows for part time work and we're happy to discuss flexible working hours.
What we offer:
• Training program for career progression - Learn & Earn more: We help you grow!
• Free meal on shifts, and as many apples you would like to eat, We love apples.
• Discount on famous brands and shops
• Recommend a friend: if you help us finding new hero's, we will pay you £50 per new hero or even £500 for new managers!
• Quarterly parties and celebrations, we love to party
• Wellbeing classes, such as yoga, martial arts and massages
Do you want be part of a worldwide hospitality company and one of the most exciting food brands in the industry? Apply now by telling us why you are our new hero at LEON Kings Cross or Euston Station.
ps. check out our Instagram and Facebook pages: leonrestaurants
The Diana Award