Finance Business Partner
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Aquent & Vitamin T
Our client is looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join their team on a 6-9 Month FTC.
Their offices are based in Reading with good transport links and plenty of parking.
35 hours per week, 9am-5pm
You'll be responsible for offering advice, support and insight to our client & to be a part of the finance leadership team
- Acting as an internal consultant to Finance and the wider organisation to ensure that the value of the Business Partner model is clearly brought into and understood
- Coaching the current team to develop true partnering capability that will cover both technical and behavioural capabilities
- Partnering directorate to ensure that the right programme and project appraisal methodologies are fully understood and appropriately applied to ensure robust decision making.
• People management within a technical discipline in a large organisation
• Strong coaching and mentoring skills
• Commercial/business acumen
• Diagnostic, advisory and project management skills
• CCAB Qualified, finance business professional with knowledge of strategy implementation
• A sound understanding of tools and techniques to influence and partner across all levels of the organisation.
Pertemps Reading Commercial DDT
Clinical Professionals Limited
Willis Towers Watson