This Job Vacancy has Expired!

Carpentry or Cladding Fixer Team

Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous

Poringland, Norfolk United Kingdom
Construction & Architecture
Immediate Start
£200 - £200 Daily
Temporary
My client is a specialist Facades contractor in the External Render and Cladding market with a number of live sites between Cambridge and London. They employ carpenters, cladding fixers and Renderers on a price work basis.
They are looking for a 2 - 4 man team of carpenters or cladding fixers to install 550m2 of horizontal wooden louvre cladding on a job close to the southern edge of Norwich.
The project is commercial, wood panels fixed to wooden battens around the building with 80% of the cladding fixed at ground level via hop ups and the remaining 20% is soffitts.
All jobs are on a price work basis, paid direct by the contractor on your UTR or Ltd Company.
If you are a carpentry or cladding fixing team and are looking for price work in the Norwich area please get in touch!
* CSCS Essential
* Full PPE Essential
* Own Tools and Transport Essential
* 2 Recent references for carpentry or cladding fixer work Essential
* Some pictures of previous work on commercial projects would be useful but not essential.
* These will be high profile sites so good verbal and written English are essential.
Please call Vic Chapman for drawings and more information on this Carpenter or cladding fixers position or email your CV

Reference: 625399198