Project Officer - Communications & Lead Generation
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by 4SX
The Voluntary Sector Consortium for Charities in Essex, 4SX, has a vacancy for a Project Officer - Communications & Lead Generation. The position is F/T 37.5 hours a week on a Fixed Term Contract to 31/12//2019.
This post is funded by The Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund
The Project, Essex Careers - The Way to Work, is an innovative project to support unpaid Carers to access employment opportunities, education, training, job search and volunteering.
To support this project, we urgently need to recruit a new member of staff. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team helping Carers to a better life.
Job Title:Project Officer - Communications & Lead Generation
Hours:F/T 37.5. Fixed Term Contract to 31/12/2019
Salary:From £20,000 to £23,750 per annum
Responsible to: Project Coordinator
Main aims of the post:
* To generate new leads for the BBO programme through appropriate marketing/communications and networking methods.
* Utilise the Management Information System to accurately record leads and conversion to participants
* Capture lead information to confirm eligibility and participant status before referral to Key Workers.
* Increase visibility of the BBO Project across Greater Essex through virtual and physical attendances.
Click the Apply Now Button to send your CV
* Closing date: 9.00 am on 31/01/2019
* First Interviews: 18/02/2019
* Start date: ASAP