VP, Business Operations
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by National Debt Relief
New York, NY
Who We're Looking For:
National Debt Relief is looking for a Vice President of Business Operations to join our growing organization, located in Downtown, Manhattan. The VP of Business Operations will play a key role in National Debt Relief's growth in collaboration with stakeholders across multiple key areas of business.This role will be responsible for generating insights in support of executive-level decision making, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement and optimization, as well as implementing new business processes and procedures.
This position requires a self-starter who can work comfortably across multiple functions (QA, Facilities, Mailroom, etc.) in a rapidly changing environment.
Meet some of our team members!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve operational systems, processes, and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of key business areas (Facilities, Mailroom/Office Services, Quality Assurance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Scope, plan, and conduct analyses in support of strategic and operational projects
- Effectively communicate findings to senior management
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years in business operations, ideally in financial services
- 5+ years leading a team
- Knowledge of contract management and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
What We Offer:
We believe in a team-first culture, full of rewards and recognition for our employees. We are dedicated to our employees' success and growth within the company, through our employee mentorship and leadership programs.
Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Holidays, Sick Days, and Vacation
- 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Transit Benefits
- Discounted Gym Membership
- No-cost Life Insurance Benefits
About National Debt Relief:
National Debt Relief is one of the country's largest and most reputable debt settlement companies. We are made up of energetic, smart, and compassionate individuals who are passionate about helping thousands of Americans with debt relief. Most importantly, we're all about helping our customers through a tough financial time in their lives with education and individual customer service.
We are dedicated to helping individuals and families rid their lives of burdensome debt. We specialize in debt settlement and have negotiated settlements for thousands of creditor and collections accounts. We provide our clients with both our expertise and our proven results. This means helping consumers in their time of hardship to get out of debt with the least possible cost. It can also mean conducting financial consultations, educating the consumer, and recommending the appropriate solution. Our core services offer debt settlement as an alternative to bankruptcy, credit counseling, and debt consolidation. We become our clients' number one advocate to help them reestablish financial stability as quickly as possible.
See what Glassdoor has to say about working at National Debt Relief!
National Debt Relief is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.