Area Sales Representative
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Command Center
Job Title:AreaSales Representative
As an Area Sales Representative for Command Center, you will:
• Engage in business development through prospecting, networking, and referrals, as well as maintaining and further developing relationships with current and newly obtained customers.
• Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on lead-generating information, newspapers, business directories, and other sources.
• Travel throughout the assigned territory (Denver metro area) and engage regular and prospective customers to solicit orders and maintain good customer relationships.
• Quote prices, credit terms, and prepare sales contracts/customer credit applications for new customer onboarding.
• Complete job site evaluation reports for all new customer job sites, as well as existing customer job sites on an as-needed basis.
• Prepare periodic sales reports as directed showing sales volume and potential sales.
• Meet weekly-established customer-call quota.
As an Area Sales Representative, you must have an exceptional work ethic and be competitive, outgoing, professional and driven to succeed. You must also be highly organized with strong time-management, multitasking and prioritization skills.
Specific qualifications for the Area Sales Representative position will include:
• Previous business to business sales experience
• Proficiency using MS Office
• Personal drive towards high achievement
• Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and develop long-lasting business relationships with your clients.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to take risks and try new approaches
Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation in order to effectively contact area customer/potential customer base
Must be able to think independently andpossess problem-solving ability.
We are also pleased to offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance, holiday, sick, and vacation pay after the initial waiting period.