Quick Service Technician - $1,000 Signing Bonus
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Metro Ford of Madison
Metro Ford has immediate openings for Lubrication and Quick Service Technicians to perform lubrication, filter, tire, and other maintenance services on cars and light trucks. These are full-time and part-time entry level positions.
The ideal candidate will be pursuing an automotive technician degree or a minimum of 1 year of related experience. Tools provided.Must be available to work Saturdays. We are opening a new Express Service area that will also be our training center. We want technicians that are looking to move their careers forward and be long term employees. We will take you from entry level to Senior Master status if you have the aptitude and desire.
$16.00 per hour plus Bonus $1,000.00 Signing Bonus
- Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
- Separate lunch area with kitchen
- Uniforms provided with individual lockers
- Discounts on products and services
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- Clean and professional work environment
- Free lunch on Saturdays
- 401(K) * Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance at group rates
- Basic Life Insurance
- A valid driver's license
- Ability to follow instructions
- Positive attitude
A clean driving is required for Lubrication & Quick Service Technicians. Applications are available at the Receptionist desk. Candidates must submit to and successfully complete Motor Vehicle Records and pre-employment drug tests. METRO FORD OF MADISON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.